- Black Belt certification for at least 3 years.
- 3 x projects documented as A3 reports or similar format.
- Reference from a manager or director who worked with you while a Black Belt.
- A proctored Online Exam of 30 questions. 15 Open Ended questions. 15 Multiple Choice.
- More information about MBB Pre-qualification firstname.lastname@example.org
MBB Accreditation Board Interview
- Demonstrate coaching and mentoring skills by making a presentation to a live panel of peers.
- Make a 15 minute presentation about one of your Black Belt projects to a live panel of peers.
- Answer questions from a live panel of Master Black Belts and Black Belts.
- More information about MBB Accreditation Board Interviews email@example.com
Schedule MBB Accreditation Board Interviews
January 12th 2020, Hotel Crowne Plaza, Manchester City Centre, UK
Corporate inquires for MBB Certifcation Interviews please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date
Contact us for more information about our Master Black Belt Accreditation and Certification program.