- Black Belt certification for at least 3 years.
- 3 x projects documented as A3 reports or similar format.
- Reference from a manager or director who worked with you while a Black Belt.
- A proctored Online Exam of 22 questions. 12 Open Ended questions. 10 Multiple Choice.
- More information about MBB Pre-qualification firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions FAQS
MBB Accreditation Board Interview
- Demonstrate leadership experience and coaching and mentoring skills.
- Deliver a 15 minute presentation about one of your Black Belt projects to a live panel of peers.
- Answer questions from a live panel of Master Black Belts and Black Belts.
- More information about MBB Accreditation Board Interviews email@example.com
Schedule MBB Accreditation Board Interviews
Interviews by ZOOM ( schedule with your ILSSI personal mentor ) or live in person in Cambridge UK
January 12th 2020, Granta Centre, Cambridge, UK
Corporate inquires for MBB Certifcation Interviews please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date