Are you looking for ways to improve your business performance, customer satisfaction, and competitive edge? Do you want to learn from the best in the industry how to apply Lean principles and practises to your organisation? Do you want to network with other leaders and professionals who share your passion for continuous improvement?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you don’t want to miss the Lean Solutions 2024 Global Summit, hosted by one of the International Lean Six Sigma Institute (ILSSI) partners, Lean Solution.
Lean Solution is an organisation of Lean Experts who help train, coach, develop and implement action plans for lean process improvement, and work with clients to identify, develop and implement continuous improvement projects, cost reductions, product quality enhancements, and process effectiveness improvement.
The Lean Solutions Summit 2024 is a 3-day leadership-focused conference designed to bring organisational leaders together to discuss current trends, strategic insights and best practises in an ever-evolving business environment. This conference caters to continuous improvement practitioners of every level — from beginners to experts — in every role from the C-suite to the frontlines, from manufacturing, government, healthcare and higher education.
The benefits of attending the Lean Solutions 2024 Global Summit
At the summit, you will:
- See where industry is going—and how you’ll succeed
- Learn best practises from industry leaders to truly understand how you will secure your place in the evolving companies of tomorrow.
- Create resiliency
- Explore how industry veterans are reimagining Lean and just-in-time principles in their business models to respond to today’s talent, supply chain, and competitive pressures allowing you to stay a few steps ahead of the competition.
- Implement customer-centric design
- Learn how to challenge your assumptions and improve your value by getting closer to your customers to better understand—and deliver on—their unique needs.
Who should attend:
All levels of management, from company owner, president and/or vice-president, to supervisor, change agents, professional staff, and hourly associates from organisations at any stage of a lean journey.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, grow, and connect with the best in the business. Join us at the Lean Solutions 2024 Global Summit and take your organisation to the next level of excellence.
The summit will take place on September 15-17, 2024.
To register and get more details, visit: https://www.findleansolutions.com/summit-2024/