Design for Six Sigma ( DFSS ) online course and certification exam accredited by the International Lean Six Sigma Institute
This course covers the theory and practical application of Design for Six Sigma ( DFSS ) and the DFSS deployment methodology ICOV.
This Design for Six Sigma ( DFSS ) course covers the following key components of DFSS:
1. What is DFSS ?
2. Why is DFSS important ?
3. When to use DFSS
4. The DFSS Methodology
5. DMADV, IDOV and ICOV
6. Voice of the Customer ( VOC ) and Critical to Satisfaction (CTS )
7. Quality Function Deployment ( QFD )
8. Functional Modeling / Functional Analysis
9. P-Diagram ( Parameter Diagram / Process Diagram )
10. Design Parameters ( DP ) / Factors / Inputs / Xs
11. Functional Requirements ( FR ) / Responses / Ys
12. Signal to Noise Ratio
13. Controllable / uncontrollable parameters
14. Decoupling / Uncoupling
15. Quality Loss Function
16. Transfer Functions
17. Design Score Cards
18. Axiom / Axiomatic Design
19. Theory of Inventive Problem Solving ( TRIZ )
20. Design of Experiments / Experimental Design
21. Robust Design / Taguchi Design[/vc_column_text][us_single_image image="7616"][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width="1/2"][vc_column_text]
Multiple choice exam asking the student to recognize a correct answer among a set of options that include 3 or 4 wrong answers, This exam tests the student in the main concepts of DFSS that were presented in the course material.
The exam consists of 30 questions with a combined total of 60 marks. The pass mark is 42 out of 60 ( 70%). Students must email their answers to admin@ilssi,org in order to receive their grade and certificate.
Upon completing the course and the exam and obtaining a grade of at least 75% the student will be sent a certificate in Design for Six Sigma ( DFSS )that is authorized by the Director of Lean Six Sigma Training Ltd. The Certificate is Accedited with the International Lean Six Sigma Institute, ILSSI.org. Your name and certificate number will be registered at https://ilssi.org/ilssi-certification/